How do I enrol my child at Dana Street Primary School?
- On the first day of the school year enrolments will open for the next school year ( enrolments will not be taken before this date).
- Parents of children already enrolled must enrol younger siblings by the end of February in order to secure a place.
- New children to the school are only eligible to be enrolled if our school is the closest Victorian Government primary school to their permanent residential address ( this is determined by the Principal ).
- Only at the Principal’s discretion will an application for enrolment be accepted for a child for whom Dana Street Primary School is not the closest Victorian Government primary school to their permanent residential address ( e.g. compassionate grounds ).
* Tours of our school are available for families on request.
We believe it is important for each child to have a successful and happy start to school. To assist in achieving this we have developed a comprehensive transition program that allows kindergarten children the oppotunity to learn about our school and our staff before they commence school as Grade Prep students the following year.
* 2019 Grade Prep transition brochure ( available from the school office )